Monday, January 12, 2009

gone again...

Craig was off to Seattle this morning. I am sure right at this moment he is sitting in a casino playing Texas hold em. Good Luck Baby...bring home millions...yeah right with our luck...can't blame me for dreaming...hehe.

Well, this Saturday is my loves birthday and I have an idea of what I want to do, but I am not so sure he will be happy with it. I would tell everyone, but I know he will read this post. So Craig if you are reading my post I did this to torture you!!!

Wish me luck and when the time comes I will share with everyone!

Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

Craig said...

LOL, I was playing Blackjack. I can't answer the phone when I am sitting at the tables. You know I only want 1 thing for my birthday. Standard Bet.

Bonnie the Boss said...

I will look forward to hearing about what fun things you did! Craig.... enough of the blackjack unless you plan on sharing with all of us.

Anonymous said...

oh craig!!!!! i know what you meant!