No one else dressed up at work. I am glad Bri went along with me so I didn't feel so alone. Thanks Bri for being a great sport! U da Bomb!
After work we went to our Stake Trunk or Treat. Ashlee stayed for a little while then left with her friends. Preston had a great time. I think he went around to each car at least half a dozen times. Jessie enjoyed being out. She loved the popcorn, but she couldn't figure out what to do with the cotton candy. Cody was off with his friends doing what ever they did. All I know was no one called because he was causing trouble. That's a good sign.
Ashlee was Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz... Crue was Toto...
Preston was a Wolf...
Over all we had a great night and now waiting for the next holidays to come. I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. Time flies all to fast...



1 comment:
I was almost Dorothy but I'm cheap so I grabbed an old vampire robe and teeth and put it over a black dress. But Ashlee makes a very cute Dorothy!
Post a Comment